Friday, February 18, 2005

I'm out like a fat kid in dodge ball

T minus 3 hours until I head out for my 9 day travel break.

I am taking an overnight train (assuming I get the ticket this evening) to Vienna. Staying there Saturday and Sunday nights. Headed to Prague on Monday. Spending Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights there. Leave Thursday for Munich and stay there Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Head home Sunday.

All these train rides last five to 10 hours...so that should be interesting. I hope I will be able to catch up on sleep and do a little homework...I have a lot due when I come back so we'll see how that goes.

I have seven minutes to get my laundry from the dryer, take it back to my room and go to class.

I'm hoping that I will be able to check my email from an internet cafe at some point during my trip, but I'm not sure. It will be weird to not check it religiously.

A big shout out to some lovely ladies celebrating their birthdays on Feb. 19 (which also happens to be my half birthday). Happy 21st birthday to Kami Colyer! I'm so glad you're finally legal. And to the best pledge mom ever, Miss Stephanie LeClaire, I hope you have an equally memorable celebration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home