Saturday, March 19, 2005

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Today I had the realization that I really like it here. It took awhile, but my disdain for Paderno is fading. The weather is perfect and it's the kind of day you just want to spend outside. Leigh and I met up with Jenny, Sarah, Elaina, Kelly and Pat at the Piazza (the Hotel bar across the street) and had drinks on the patio. It was relaxing and very fun.

Just a week of school between me and another travel week. I'm so excited to finally make my way to London, Dublin and Paris!! I think I reserved tickets for We Will Rock You and Lion King musicals in London (I'll find out within 24 hours if there are tickets... so as of yet I haven't received a confirmation or a denial from the website.) I'll get to see my good friend from high school, Sammi, in Dublin and I can't wait! And of course, Paris will be amazing. After that it will be April...hard to believe how fast time is going by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home