Friday, January 28, 2005

I would give my middle toe for a Super Wal-Mart right now.

My Mind Based Management seminar is finally over. If I want to get the certificate I have to complete 3 analyses and a paper. Im not sure if I should..but I dont want these past two days to be worth nothing.

My contemporary media issues class, which I thought would be a blow off, will probably be my hardest class. Group work, a big paper and weekly papers.

Correction to my phone number: dial 011 39 and then 34-0717-0394. Its a lot of numbers, i know.

The highlight of my day was borrowing Regans hairdryer. I havent used one since Monday night and it is a wonderful feeling to have my hair down again. I absolutely can not wait until I have time to go to take a bus to whatever city has a mall and get my own hairdryer. I wish I wouldve brought one, even if it took me 2 hours to dry my hair because the lack of power due to the electric conversions.

Im not sure what my plans are for thing evening, but the Orchidea officially opens tonights. I think quite a few of us are getting Paderno fever and want out of this small town...so hopefully a trip to the mall and maybe clubbing in Asolo will provide a much needed change of scenery.

The computer lab is CLOSED during the weekends, so I wont have access to my email until Monday. I really do miss my laptop and wireless internet!

1 Comments:

At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacky,
After a whole semester of living with me, don't you know how horrible Wal-Mart is. You should go to Target, K-Mart, anything else...not the Wal-Mart!
-Kait

 

Post a Comment

<< Home